Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What do you think of my cards? Celtic Cross

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olive113

PostSubject: What do you think of my cards? Celtic Cross   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:43 pm

Hey everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone could interpret these cards for me, I used the Celtic cross layout.
Currently upset about the guy that I like, that I guess, doesnt want committment - and turned to the cards for guidance.
I asked about us.
Could you please interpret these for me?

Thanks.
1: Five of Cups
2: Wheel of Fortune
3: Moon
4: Star
5: Universe
6: Knight of Swords
7: Queen of wands
8: Ten of Pentacles
9: Temperance
10: 2 of Wands[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninja_dragon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my cards? Celtic Cross   Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:50 pm

5 of Cups - I saw a man in sorrow and lamenting for the loss in his life. He is wallowing in self-pity.

Wheel of Fortune - you are waiting for the wheel to turn up for you

Moon - your fantasy and illusions

Star - your hope

Universe - a beginning of what has been planted

Knight of Swords - your man charging

Queen of Wands - you are very caring for this man

10 Pentacles - family fulfilled

Temperance - patience in your part

2 Wands - perfect partnership

Message is simple: The reason why your man is not moving because of some painful experience from the past, most possibly an emotional problem. You are waiting for some changes to happen and it is about to happen finally. You have a lot of fantasies about him, you have sleepless nights just thinking about him.

You have been hoping for so long that he will notice your love for him. Your waiting is almost over and you will find that whatever you have planted is actually beginning to grow. He will let you know one of this days what he has in mind about you. A could see a happy family.

You are waiting this moment and you care a lot about this. You have done all you can to show your emotions. There is still a need for you to keep that patience in your heart. I could see a great ending to your story.

Sorry, this all that I can say. I am not really an expert enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my cards? Celtic Cross   Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:58 pm

Hi Olive,

Great! It looks like you're almost there. Keep up the good works.

I saw that he is already moving (Knight of Swords) ready to charge. I could also see that the wheel of fortune is starting to roll up again. I can only see one cup card, but not really a good one. I need to see more of these cups. So, just have patience for a little more time. It's almost there!

Celestian
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tarotkingdom.bigforumpro.com
basilikon

PostSubject: Celtic Cross Reading   Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:50 am

Greetings, Olive113,

I spent a little time contemplating your situation, as well as the card spread you have detailed for us. I would like to take a shot at an interpretation of these cards. I will be using my own deck, the Lurianic Tarot, as shown in the graphic below:

1. The first card, which defines the situation of the reading, is Graal 5, representing Disappointment or Disillusionment; viewing the glass as half empty rather than half full. You feel as though life has been unkind to you concerning matters of romance, and you feel that life owes you something.

2. The second card, indicating where you are now, is FORTUNE. This card symbolises the influence of Fate or Serendipity, and its presence could mean that this aspect of your life has been surrendered to those forces. Like a farmer waiting for rain, you are resigned to Fate providing your fulfilment in matters of romance or intimacy.

3. The third card, indicating your hopes or fears, is the MOON. This card symbolises the idea that you are headed for further disappointment or disillusionment in a relationship which you thought would work out but didn't.

4. The fourth card, indicating the present, is the STAR. This card symbolises the inspiration you currently feel to pursue this relationship as well as your hopes for its future. It is an ideal card for this particular spread.

5. The fifth card, indicating influences for or against you, is COSMOS. This card symbolises an impedence to your fulfilment regarding this relationship, as well as steps you feel are necessary to make conditions as favourable for it as possible.

6. The sixth card, indicating the near future, is the Prince of the Blade. This card symbolises the object of your affection, but it also carries with it the notion of leaving the past behind and looking toward the future. Is this person perhaps an attorney, a law enforcement officer, or a soldier?

7. The seventh card, indicating how the near future will proceed, is the Queen of the Staff. This card represents the notion of an admirer suddenly appearing, perhaps from your past. While your attentions are turned toward the person who piques your interest, you may get blindsided by someone you didn't anticipate.

8. The eighth card, indicating the effects of others, is Seal 10 (WEALTH). This card tells me that your friends and family are there for you to support you should things with this relationship not proceed as desired.

9. The ninth card, indicating your disposition concerning the future, is TEMPERANCE. This card tells me that your pursuits will yield a situation which lends you a sense of balance or stability. Because this is a fire card (Sagittarius), this might not pertain to emotional concerns as much as those of will or direction. You will discover the correct direciton in which your life needs to proceed, and you will take appropriate action.

10. The final card, indicating the overall outcome, is Staff 2. This card symbolises someone who has dismissed you in the past who will make a turnaround and come back to you. Don't miss out on this oppurtunity. While this card bespeaks a relationship, it may very well not be a romantic one, as this is the Staff suit, not the Graal. This relationship may be more focused on a non-romantic level, and could represent a mentoring or nurturing relationship which you need.
If this card is reversed, I would interpret the same dynamics, with the exception that the individual in question is one whom you yourself has dismissed, rather than the inverse.

I sincerely hope that things turn out in your favour. The cards are not particularly decisive in this spread, but it is clear from the fact that four major arcana cards appearing in the Cross that you have either allowed Fate to govern the direction of your life for too long, or else you are on the verge of abject surrender in this matter.

Rather than providing a summation of this spread, I will leave it for you to digest.

Basilikon
http://www.basilikon.com/ltarot/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my cards? Celtic Cross   Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:20 am

Hi Basilikon,

I Love Your Cards! They are beautiful and speaks intuitively. I really wish to get a copy in the near future. It is also a great way of promoting your cards by giving an illustration like this. It was interesting to read your interpretations and wish to hear and learn from you more.

Great job,
Celestian

Last edited by Celestian on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tarotkingdom.bigforumpro.com
basilikon

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my cards? Celtic Cross   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:41 am

Thank you, Celestian,

When I first designed these cards, they started out looking rather sketchy and had an amateur feel about their design. I'm really glad that I went back and re-designed (and re-drew) them before having them printed! I look forward to your continued interest in this deck.

Basilikon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl Ka Myst

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my cards? Celtic Cross   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:26 pm

Olive113 wrote:
Hey everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone could interpret these cards for me, I used the Celtic cross layout.
Currently upset about the guy that I like, that I guess, doesnt want committment - and turned to the cards for guidance.
I asked about us.
Could you please interpret these for me?

Thanks.

Everyone uses a different version of the Celtic Cross, so I am not clear on what each position represents as you intended.
So I am just going to look at the cards as a whole.

It seems that there are things you still are not aware of, you are not getting a clear picture in this situation.
You need to take a step back and get a look at the bigger picture, see your situation as if you where some one else.
Take an outside perspective.
Honestly, from the cards I feel that you are trying to hard to convince him to commit which in turn puts him into an uncomfortable position.
There is wonderful energy between you to, but you each are operating on different levels.
If you two could get in synch, then things would be wonderful. This wonderful may not necessarily mean that you would be
in a commited relationship, but really, REALLY, good friends if anything.
Yet, you could loose everything if you expect too much.
Don't let your emotions take control of your actions, be in control and on top of your game. You game is to just be you, relax and watch things change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/owltarot
Olive113

PostSubject: My reading   Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:58 pm

Thankyou everyone for your input and wishes.

Basilikon, you illustrations are fantastic as well as the reading.
Owl Ka Myst, your intuitive spin on the reading was great.
Nina_Dragon, thankyou also, as I felt you were very accurate.
And Celestian, thankyou your input is greatly appreciated.!

Hope everyone is peaceful,
Olive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Eternity

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my cards? Celtic Cross   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:25 pm

Those are some great looking cards nice job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haiku

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my cards? Celtic Cross   Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:55 am

Hi there,

Sorry this is so late, I just now got time to respond to the request.

I laid out your spread and interpreted it as if it were a message for you as the reader, not myself. Didn't read the other reader's responses so things would be clear. Here is what I came up with:

It kinda looks to me as if this is kind of a universal reminder that you have the power of judgment within you. Meaning, that perhaps your relationship with this gentleman can serve to teach you that you are stronger and more powerful than you give yourself credit for being, to stand in your own power, and to not let the whims of others affect your well being. Five of cups crossed by wheel of fortune tells me that your relationship with this gentleman is a roller coaster ride of sorts, with your emotional state being dictated by how he is feeling, or acting, or sharing, or whatever. Certainly there are 'good' times, but the instability and indecision surrounding him leads to relative chaos and a sense of emptiness that is disappointing.

Hoping for patience with the expectation that some day he will come around and step up to the plate, it seems to me, overshadows your personal growth and disempowers you. (I'm surprised that the hanged man didn't show up there). This i 'get' from what in my spread was a juxtaposition of the Temperance card and the Queen of Wands.

Should this emotional log jam not break loose, you will continue to kind of spin your wheels for the forseeable future. You and he are similar in this sense, with a split between the mental and emotional resulting in overthinking, as evidenced by the knight of swords in the spread. For you it keeps you from growing, for him it's kind of an 'up in the head' rationalizing that is counterproductive and reinforces his fear of committment, if that makes sense.

But yes there is the connection, the potential partnership, the chemistry between you that is reflected in the two of wands. That's the rub, in a way. Yes it can be a partnership, one that is productive, but I wonder at the toll it takes on you as you walk your path.

Hope this made sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatrice

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my cards? Celtic Cross   Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:11 am

Olive, the 5 cups is showing you feeling helpless and regretful. Did you say or do something you wish you could take back? The Wheel is showing you wanting to move past this but you're not sure if that's possible.

The moon shows the deep feelings you have for him. It also cautions you to keep a check on your emotions. They're all over the place right now.

I feel the star and the universe . .is you wanting everything with this man. The knight is afraid. I think you're scaring him and he's not ready and wants to run. The Queen is showing your passionate side with him. Are you focusing on this maybe a little to much? There are other aspects of this relationship that need to be addressed also.

The Temperance is showing that you need to be more patient. Go more slowly. With the 2 wands in the outcome, I don't see movement. Not now. Your're not going to bring him into you're world just yet. Not if you keep on this same path.

I know this may be a little after the fact. I hope I helped a bit. I just jumped in and pretty much read the cards..using the placements loosely.

Blessings- Beatrice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fiona

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my cards? Celtic Cross   Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:16 pm

This tarot card is good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akashicrecords-tarot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my cards? Celtic Cross   

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my cards? Celtic Cross
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1