Tarot Kingdom

Highly Recommended Top Tarot Learning Site - Absolutely Free Membership

FrontFront  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Best SellersBest Sellers  Tarot DecksTarot Decks  Tarot LinksTarot Links  BlogsBlogs  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Daily Spread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celestian
Admin

PostSubject: Daily Spread   Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:42 pm

Spread:

Card 1. Work = This card gives you a peek into your workday. Stay at home or out in the world it shows the joys or challenges you might face today.

Card 2. Home = This card shows your home life. Moods of husband, children, pets. Visitors, deliveries, events. Anything that happens in and around the home.

Card 3. Unexpected = Just that, those little surprises life throws you just to keep things interesting.

Card 4. My role = This card usually very accurately predicts my mood, action, or reaction to things that go on in my day.

Card 5. Outcome = The outcome of my day if I follow on the path as it's spread out before me. Of course I always have the choice to change my mood or action to alter the outcome for the better or worse. This card also often predicts a lesson learned or an inner spiritual revelation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tarotkingdom.bigforumpro.com

Daily Spread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1